Oct. 23, 2020
The building formwork project is a temporary support structure made according to the design requirements so that the concrete structure and components are formed according to the specified position and geometric dimensions, maintain their correct position and bear the self-weight formwork of the building and the external load acting on it. Plywood manufacturer shares with you.
In the daily use of building templates on construction sites, the deformation of building templates has always been a problem that plagues builders. When buying building templates, in addition to paying attention to the quality of the product, you must also pay attention to protection during normal use.
1. When using the building formwork and its supporting system, the construction personnel must fully consider their own self-weight rated load and the lateral pressure generated by the concrete during the pouring process to ensure that the building formwork has sufficient load capacity during use and must not be overloaded.
2. Regarding the beam bottom support, first of all, the spacing should ensure that it does not deform under the weight of the concrete and the construction load. If the bottom of the support is a soil foundation, it must be compacted first, drainage ditches must be set up, and skids and steel should be laid to ensure that the support does not collapse.
3. When assembling small steel molds, joints should be placed according to regulations. The spacing and specifications of the cofferdam and tension bolts should be set according to the design requirements.
4. If the beam and column formwork uses cassettes, the spacing should be specified and the building formwork should be clamped, and its width should be slightly smaller than the section size. The upper part of the building formwork for beams and walls must have temporary support heads to ensure the width of beams and walls when concrete is poured.
5. When pouring concrete, it should be uniform, not unloading, and the pouring height should be strictly controlled, especially on both sides of the building formwork of the door and window openings. It is necessary to ensure the concrete vibration and compactness, but also to prevent excessive deformation and cause deformation of the building formwork.
6. For cast-in-place reinforced concrete beams and floor slabs with a span of not less than 4m, the building formwork should be arched according to the design requirements; when the design has no special requirements, the arch height should be 1/1000-3/1000 of the span.
7. When using wooden building templates and plywood building templates, concrete should be poured in time after receiving experience to prevent wooden building templates from being deformed by long-term exposure to rain. If you want to get more convenience, you can try to use plastic building templates.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
PARKWOOD GLOBAL ( SINGAPORE)
Tel.: +65 6735 3805
Fax: +65 6735 3810
Address: 304 Orchard Road, Lucky Plaza#13-01
China Office #1
JIANGSU LARA INTERNATIONAL CO. ,LTD.
Tel.: +86 516 8657 9666
Address: C2A-515, No. 6 Software park Rd, Xuzhou, Jiangsu
China Office #2
XUZHOU LARA IMPORT&EXPORT CO. ,LTD.
Tel.:+86 516 8649 9888
Address: Jianshe Road, Pizhou City, Jiangsu Province, China