Dec. 22, 2020
Birch grows in the northern hemisphere and has a shiny surface and smooth mechanism. It is white, and the wood heart is slightly pinkish ivory or greyish yellow. It is not very durable in the environment that is prone to decay and is more used in the form of splints. It is now used in the production of structures, parquet and interior frames.
Birch plywood is one of the best plywood recognized in the world. It has good structural properties, uniform and fine texture, high quality, and has super adaptability under different temperature and dry humidity environments. It is a durable material in the furniture industry. It belongs to birch and is widely used in our lives.
1. Birch has a delicate and softwood, so the processed furniture has a good texture. The birch roots and nodes have beautiful natural patterns, which have a good decorative effect.
2. A lot of furniture wood is easy to break and burst during processing, and birch has a good advantage in this respect. It is easy to process, so the cut wood has a smooth surface and a bright lustre.
3. Birch has obvious annual rings and its elasticity is better than many other kinds of wood because of its high mechanical strength. The processed birch furniture has a smooth, wear-resistant, clear and natural pattern.
4. The colour of birch wood gradually deepens from hazel to reddish-brown. The steady and bright colours make birch furniture not only a kind of furniture but also an art appreciation.
Baltic Birch Plywood
1. There is a difference between the front and the back of the splint. When selecting, the plywood should have clear wood grain, smooth front surface, no roughness, and smooth and non-sluggish hand feeling.
2. Plywood should not have defects such as damage, bruises, bruises, scar knots, etc.
3. The plywood has no degumming phenomenon.
4. Some plywood is made by pasting two veneers with different textures together. Therefore, when choosing the plywood, the joints of the plywood should be tight and there is no unevenness.
5. When choosing splints, pay attention to choosing splints that do not lose glue. If the sound is crisp when the plywood is knocked by hand, the quality is good. If the sound is dull, it means that the splint has loose glue.
6. When choosing glued veneer, pay attention to the uniform colour, consistent texture, and the wood colour and the furniture paint colour coordinate.
1. Strong screw fixing ability.
2. Amazing strength and stability.
3. The edges can be bare or covered with edge banding.
4. Thick veneer allows you to polish well without worrying about polishing.
RILICO was founded in 1980. For building materials, RILICO is the most reputable brand in the Middle East market for more than 40 yeas. We believe honesty and integrity is the only way to go and delivers what we promise. Our strict quality control ensures high and consistent quality every time, that is why RILICO means quality. If you want to get more information about good quality plywood, please contact us to check plywood prices.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
PARKWOOD GLOBAL ( SINGAPORE)
Tel.: +65 6735 3805
Fax: +65 6735 3810
Address: 304 Orchard Road, Lucky Plaza#13-01
China Office #1
JIANGSU LARA INTERNATIONAL CO. ,LTD.
Tel.: +86 516 8657 9666
Address: C2A-515, No. 6 Software park Rd, Xuzhou, Jiangsu
China Office #2
XUZHOU LARA IMPORT&EXPORT CO. ,LTD.
Tel.:+86 516 8649 9888
Address: Jianshe Road, Pizhou City, Jiangsu Province, China